Y11 GCSE Music Students...
Just a reminder of some of the things you should be doing:
1. Attend revision sessions after school tonight and Thursday.
2. Listening to your playlists of the set works (over and over and over and over again. And again).
3. Using your notes, folders and revision guides to learn all the key words associated with each set work
4. Writing an essay answer to the following question: How does Bernstein use the following elements of music in 'Something's Coming'; Melody, Harmony, Rhythm, Texture, Word Setting
5. Balancing your revision time across your subjects, with sensible breaks (preferably in the sun)!